Do you want to be a part of the ECU - A Division of WFCU Credit Union team?
Join Our Team
As a leader in the financial services industry, we value our staff and their ongoing contributions towards ECU – A Division of WFCU Credit Union’s success. Our professional team maintain a level of quality through an internal Five Star Quality Program that supports our goal to deliver the most convenient and affordable products and services to meet our members’ needs.
ECU – A Division of WFCU Credit Union makes it a practice to seek out the best and brightest in their field and provide for them not only a progressive work environment but the opportunity for growth and advancement. If you are an individual who is sales and service driven, goal-oriented and see yourself as a part of the ECU – A Division of WFCU Credit Union family, contact us today.
WFCU Credit Union is recognized as one of the leading, progressive financial organizations in Southwestern Ontario. For the third consecutive year, WFCU Credit Union has been certified as a Great Place to Work® and named to the Best Workplaces in Canada™ list for businesses with 100-999 employees.
Our team is committed to providing our members with a high level of service while making our community the best place to live and work. You’ll experience the unmatched employment philosophy of an organization that is committed to opportunities for both professional and personal development, leading total compensation packages and a culture of celebration!
If you are an experienced financial service professional, recent grad, or looking to make a career change – we want to hear from you!
Not only do we offer a prestigious company culture, we also put our employees first! As an ECU – A Division of WFCU Credit Union employee, you will benefit from:
- Health and Dental Coverage (annual premiums and deductibles paid for by WFCU Credit Union)
- Vision Care
- Generous Vacation Days and Personal Days
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matching RRSP Contributions
- Product Discounts
- Employee Recognition Program
- And so much more!
Ready to make ECU – A Division of WFCU Credit Union your new home away from home? Reach out to our Human Resources team at email@example.com to get started on your career to helping people!
Opportunities available at ECU right now:
An exciting and immediate career opportunity is currently available at WFCU Credit Union for a:
Financial Services Representative
The Financial Services Representative is responsible for providing excellent service to our membership.
As a Financial Services Representative, you will:
- Contribute to the success of the retail location through the achievement of established sales goals and objectives.
- Provide quality service to our members by assessing their needs and identifying credit union products and services to best meet those needs.
- Increase service relationships held by members to meet established targets.
- Promote and process investments including Investment Shares, GICs, RRSPs, RRIFs, and TFSAs.
- Promote and process lending products including personal loans, lines of credit, overdraft protection, and applicable insurances.
- Promote and process Visa applications within prescribed guidelines.
- Promote and process accounts and sundry services to meet established targets.
- Participate in campaigns in the retail locations.
- Process over the counter financial transactions.
- Comply with established policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned.
The “must-have” skills and qualifications that we’re looking for are:
- Completed post-secondary education is required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in a sales or goal driven environment.
- An energetic personality, initiative and professionalism.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in financial services and a sound understanding of the lending process is considered an asset.
If this opportunity excites you and you think you’re a great fit, let us know by applying today! We are committed to the communities that we serve and if you’re likeminded, we can’t wait to hear from you.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Applications may be sent to the attention of:
Human Resources Coordinator – WFCU Credit Union
3000 Marentette Avenue, Windsor, Ontario N8X 4G2
WFCU Credit Union will accommodate the needs of candidates with disabilities through our recruitment process as we are made aware of these requests. The accommodation will be based on the individual needs of the job candidate.
Working at WFCU Credit Union
For the fourth consecutive year, WFCU Credit Union has been certified as a Great Place to Work®, as well as repeatedly been named one of the Best Workplaces in Canada™. Joining WFCU means you will be part of a team committed to providing members with a high level of service, while also supporting the communities we serve to be the best places to live and work.
As an employee of WFCU, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a positive, goal-driven, and professional environment. Our award-winning HR philosophy to “hire the best, treat them well, and see them stay” is a point of pride and a key factor in our employees’ success and WFCU’s success.
We seek the best and brightest professionals and provide them with ample opportunity for advancement. Our industry-leading compensation package includes comprehensive benefits and training programs, plus a fantastic wellness program with several distinctive perks. A few highlights include:
- An annual monetary benefit equivalent to a percentage of an employee’s salary intended to enhance physical and mental well-being. This can be used towards a vacation package, spa services, gaming equipment, and more!
- Discounts on WFCU’s financial products and services, including a $10,000 Line of Credit at 0% interest.
- A bank of up to 10 annual personal days, as well as 13+ paid holidays.
- A voluntary RRSP matching program at 5% of an employee’s annual salary.
Experience our Employee Advantage Program which demonstrates our unmatched commitment to opportunities for professional and self-development, employee wellness, competitive compensation, and a culture of celebration!
It’s an exciting time to join our team. To find out more, apply today!
About WFCU Credit Union
WFCU Credit Union has been recognized as a leading, progressive financial institution headquartered in Windsor and Essex County since 1940. Proudly serving Ontario residents, community organizations, small businesses, commercial entities, and public institutions for over 80 years, WFCU Credit Union is the sixth largest credit union in Ontario, and twentieth largest credit union in Canada.
WFCU Credit Union operates nine retail locations across Windsor-Essex, one in Chatham, one in London, and three in the Waterloo Region through ECU – A Division of WFCU Credit Union. WFCU also operates the digital entity, Omnia Direct. Through its variety of service channels including online and mobile banking, live telephone banking, and ATM services, WFCU Credit Union and its divisions have become the financial institutions of choice for more than 65,000 members across Ontario.