The Community 1 Chequing Account
The Community 1 Chequing Account is a daily interest savings/chequing account available to charities, service clubs, non-profit groups, youth or school groups and other institutions and includes:
- All deposits, in-branch withdrawals and electronic debits.
- Chequing and optional online or returned cheque images.
- All transfers to and from accounts.
- Rolled coin accepted at no charge.
- Certified cheques and drafts.
- Online and automated telephone banking access.
- Free night depository.
- Free bank confirmations.
In addition, have access to:
- U.S. chequing account with option for returned cheque images for a nominal fee.
- U.S. coin accepted with exchange. A nominal service charge applies.
The Community 1 Chequing Account includes a low monthly fee of $3.50 which is waived when a minimum monthly balance of $2,500 is maintained.
ECU – A Division of WFCU Credit Union staff are available to meet with your employees and Boards to review the benefits of this program and to support the account as required.
The ALTO Community Savings Account gives organizations the opportunity to earn higher interest as their balances grow. Interest is calculated on the minimum daily balance and paid monthly based the following tiered structure:
|ALTO Community Savings Tiers||Interest Rate|
|$10,000 - $74,999||0.25%
|$75,000 - $299,999||0.50%