Earn more on the money you save with ALTO, our high interest savings account that gives you access to your money anytime you want, while still earning premium interest rates.
With an ALTO Savings Account you get:
- Easy and convenient access to your account.
- Interest that is calculated daily and paid monthly.
- One (1) free debit per month.
- No charges for transfers to and from accounts.
- Telephone banking access.
- Online banking services with online statements.
- Mobile banking access.
To learn more, book an appointment with one of our Member Consultants by contacting your nearest branch.
Plan 24 Daily Interest Savings Account
Our Plan 24 Daily Interest Savings Account is your basic savings account. Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid quarterly. One (1) free regular debit per month, current service charges apply thereafter.
Regular debit items include in-branch withdrawals, ATM withdrawals and point-of-sale transactions.
FAT CAT® Youth Account
Help teach your children how to manage money with their own savings account. ECU – A Division of WFCU Credit Union offers young members 12 years of age and under the FAT CAT Youth Account. Paying a competitive rate of interest, the account has full access to funds using a parent approved debit card, includes no monthly or per transaction fees and requires no required minimum balance.
A FAT CAT Account offers:
- No minimum amount to operate the account.
- Interest calculated daily and paid quarterly.
- An opportunity for a child to develop important money-management habits.
- The ability for family and friends to make deposits to the child’s account.
At age 13, a FAT CAT Account is easily converted into a HEADSTART® Youth Account. By this time, your youngster is well on the way to understanding how to manage their money.