Manager, Sales and Service
As a Manager, Sales and Service you will provide leadership to ensure the implementation of our financial growth strategies. Our Manager, Sales and Service plays a critical role in the daily operations of our retail locations with respect to quality, sales and member service.
In summary, the Manager, Sales and Service will:
- Report to the Director, Retail Services.
- Meet required sales goals as established by the credit union.
- Monitor weekly, monthly and semi-annual sales plans.
- Meet with members to assess their needs and match products/services to meet their needs.
- Meet with employees regularly to mentor and to coach staff in their development.
- Demonstrate exceptional professionalism and confidentiality.
As the successful candidate, you’ll have responsibility for:
- Overall responsibility for the retail location including risk management and the premises.
- Provide basic financial planning and investment advice to our members
- Preparing personal lending and residential mortgages and/or membership contracts.
- Adhering to and complying with established policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Operating with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
The “must-have” skills and qualifications that we’re looking for are:
- A solid knowledge of financial products and services.
- Post-secondary education with a minimum of three years of managerial experience.
- Professional team player with the ability to successfully motivate a team to achieve sales goals.
These additional skills are considered assets too:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven success in a sales environment.
If you feel you’re feel you’re a great fit, let us know why!
Job Reference Number
April 30, 2021
How to Apply
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Applications may be sent to the attention of:
Associate Vice President, Human Resources – WFCU Credit Union
3000 Marentette Avenue, Windsor, Ontario N8X 4G2
WFCU Credit Union will accommodate the needs of candidates with disabilities through our recruitment process as we are made aware of these requests. The accommodation will be based on the individual needs of the job candidate. About WFCU Credit Union: WFCU Credit Union is recognized as one of the leading, progressive financial organizations in Southwestern Ontario. Our team is committed to providing our members with a high level of service while making our community the best place to live and work. As a member of our team you’ll have the opportunity to work in a positive, goal driven and professional environment. You’ll experience the unmatched employment philosophy of an organization that is committed to opportunities for professional and self-development, employee wellness, competitive compensation and a culture of celebration!